Country Woods Exposé Wood Cornices
Dramatically enhance the look of your rooms with cornices.
Country Woods® Exposé™ wood cornices are the perfect topper over any Hunter Douglas window fashion or a great accent over draperies. Each cornice is made of 100% domestic wood, and is hand-finished and hand-assembled by genuine craftsmen. Wood cornices are available in 6 profile styles in heights of 6″, 9″ and 12″. The 6 profile styles are offered in all 46 Country Woods colors. They are also available as unfinished cornices.
- Classics™ – Choose from 35 painted or stained Basswood finishes.
- Select™ – Comprised of 3 Eastern White Pine finishes.
- Genuine Woods – Created from the finest wood species, Oak and Cherry, in a range of stain finishes.
- Unfinished Cornices – Available as unfinished Basswood, Pine, Oak or Cherry. You can paint or stain an unfinished cornice to any desired finish.
Country Woods® Exposé™ Wood Cornices are the perfect topper over any Hunter Douglas window fashion or a great accent over draperies. If you’re looking to hide unsightly hardware or imperfections in your window frame, cornices are a great option to do that. They can also add extra warmth to your home and give a great contrast to soft window fashions.
Country Woods Exposé wood cornices can be customized with a choice of several design options:
- Decorative keystones
- Carved wood appliqués
- Coordinating mantel and decorative shelves
- Decorative plate groove
To learn more about adding Country Woods® Cornices to your home, contact the experts at The Blind and Shutter Guys today! We offer free in-home shopping appointments to Southlake, Texas and Northeast Tarrant County, including Colleyville, Keller, Grapevine, Westlake, Southlake, and Roanoke, TX. We also offer a great selection of custom window treatments and can’t wait to help you with your next project!