Country Woods Exposé Wood Cornices
Dramatically enhance the look of your rooms with cornices.
Country Woods® Exposé™ wood cornices are the perfect topper over any Hunter Douglas window fashion or a great accent over draperies. Each cornice is made of 100% domestic wood, and is hand-finished and hand-assembled by genuine craftsmen. Wood cornices are available in 6 profile styles in heights of 6″, 9″ and 12″. The 6 profile styles are offered in all 46 Country Woods colors. They are also available as unfinished cornices.
- Classics™ – Choose from 35 painted or stained Basswood finishes.
- Select™ – Comprised of 3 Eastern White Pine finishes.
- Genuine Woods – Created from the finest wood species, Oak and Cherry, in a range of stain finishes.
- Unfinished Cornices – Available as unfinished Basswood, Pine, Oak or Cherry. You can paint or stain an unfinished cornice to any desired finish.
Country Woods® Exposé™ Wood Cornices are the perfect topper over any Hunter Douglas window fashion or a great accent over draperies.
Country Woods Exposé wood cornices can be customized with a choice of several design options:
- Decorative keystones
- Carved wood appliqués
- Coordinating mantel and decorative shelves
- Decorative plate groove