Hunter Douglas Window Coverings
We can help you create your dream home atmosphere with the full line of Hunter Douglas custom window coverings – and more! We’ll help you select the most complementary and beautiful window coverings – from a wide variety of fabrics, colors, textures and styles, including The Alustra® Collection.
Our distinctive service includes professional measuring, experienced installation and stylish design, all provided with a local flair since we’re independently owned and operated.
For over 50 years, Hunter Douglas has been the worldwide leader in window coverings – continually introducing exciting concepts that anticipate the needs of the marketplace and provide superior solutions. Whatever your design or budget considerations, Hunter Douglas has the optimal answer – window fashions that are the last word in aesthetics and performance. They also offer coverings for all types of custom designed and specialty-shaped windows
Graber Window Coverings
Graber is a leader in combining sophisticated style, energy efficiency, unyielding quality, and innovative design to create truly exceptional window treatments.
GREEN BY NATURE™
Graber products are also an important component of green living.
- Conserving Energy. Our window coverings regulate the sun’s rays to control temperature and create healthier, more energy-efficient homes for our consumers. Cellular shades in particular provide an extra layer of insulation, keeping heat and cold from penetrating windows, conserving energy year-round.
- Protecting Resources. Natural shades are crafted from renewable materials like bamboo, jute, and grasses.
- Preserving Clean Air. Our blinds and shades use GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified materials, with low chemical and particle emissions.
Graber uses sustainable practices to manufacture our products responsibly, so that we can all enjoy a “greener” future. Conscious of the company’s environmental impact, we:
- Recycle all metals, plastics, fabrics, paper, and waste wood in our plants, diverting these materials from landfills.
- Conserve water by using a closed-loop water cooling system for plastics manufacturing.
- Design minimal product packaging that uses at least 44% of post-consumer recycled material.
- Source and process renewable hardwoods for Graber Blinds domestically, minimizing transportation and thus, saving energy.